Cute beanie from Funi

Christmas time makes me feel a little more relaxed and excited. Walking around the street paying attention to the decorations, the coffee flavours, even the tumultuous crowds of people shopping. I think these occasions are important in life even though its real meaning and intention is not always relevant or reasonable. The good of it, it promotes moments of happiness, togetherness (most of the time, I hope) and that's is comforting to me. Christmas time feels like a week full of Saturdays. But as any other week, it comes to an end. January will knock on my door, arm and arm with anxiety requiring some changes. hehe.

8 comments:

  1. Love the beanie and all the photos! Christmastime can be a great time for relaxation -- I like the way you put that..."a week full of Saturdays". But there can be rest and peace in January, too. Christ provides a constant foundation for me when I get anxious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "christmas feels like a full week of saturdays."
    how true! i was just remarking how my week of christmas break from school is relaxing and fun and a friend jumped on me about how it's not supposed to be fun, it's always hectic and crazy. but i can't help it.
    lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute beanie! Love how it looks with your yellow sweater. Great photos too!

    Tee @ Rotten One

    ReplyDelete